March 03, 2006

Coming from yet another Subaru dealer!






March 3, 2006

This one is Wentworth Subaru in Portland, OR. Yesterday Ivory and Nicky and I drove down from Nate’s place in Longview, WA to Marni and Jason and Zane and Bear’s place in Portland, OR. And it’s 8:55 AM and the service rep just walked in and told me my car’s finished! Wow! Including my Subaru dealer in Richmond, Moore Subaru, this is the fourth Subaru dealer I’ve visited on this trip and I’ve gotten outstanding service at all four! But now I’m out of here so fast I’ll barely have time to put up a post! So here it is real quick, and I’ll post again at the earliest opportunity,

Jay, Ivory and Nicky

PS One picture of Zane having a fabulous time hanging out with everybody and one picture of Ivory and Nicky and a bunch of other dogs charging around a park in Portland, thrilled to be out of the car for a change.

No comments: