January 17, 2006

Sixteen days until we leave...







January 17, 2006

Sixteen days left until departure. I haven’t posted anything in quite a while so I just thought I’d put up a picture or two and a quick note. One picture is of the stack of boxes I’m going to be taking on the trip – pretty boring, and they’re all still empty. But another picture is of the James River in downtown Richmond. I took it last Thursday (January 12) when Tom and I were down there.

Packing is going well (even though the boxes are still empty) and the rest of the trip preparations are about where they need to be with sixteen days left. I still need to wash the car and get an oil change and put the roof rack up, but we’re well prepared. Sometimes it seems like the time is flying by but sometimes it feels like it’s going really… really… slow…. But it will be here before we know it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can tell a class act, they always have matched luggage! -- Mike