December 29, 2005

Belated holiday get together


December 29, 2005

Today we got up real, real early and got to the river way before dawn and had a fantastic walk. From there it was back to the house, get ready and head up to Mom and Dad’s in the Shenandoah Valley for our full family holiday celebration. Mom, Dad, five kids, four significant others, five grandchildren, three dogs, tons of food, it was fabulous. Then back home and built a fire and I’m too tired to write.

Shane took a new picture of the dogs and me that I want to use for my personal profile. Notice, as always, Ivory lying on the ground observing while Nicky is up and ready to go.

But tonight I’m just going to add it to this post – I’ll work more tomorrow. It was an excellent holiday celebration. My nieces and brothers and sisters and in-laws and family are fantastic. Not to mention my dogs. I am an extremely fortunate person.

No comments: