December 31, 2005

New Year's Eve bike ride - Trial run day 5

December 31, 2005

2005 is coming to a close and Pat and I met up at West Creek for one last ride. It was a perfect day, sunny and around 55ยบ and not very windy. We pushed it a little bit for around a two hour ride. Pat, thanks for taking the picture. Thanks also for riding with me so much - I just found out I rode more miles in 2005 than I've ever ridden in one year.

It’s 33 days until the start of The Trip – trip planning will begin in earnest, or I should say more in earnest, early next week. I’ve got most of the supplies in place and it’s all just fine tuning now.

2005 has been a great year and I’m really looking forward to 2006. We’ll begin it tomorrow morning with our usual Sunday morning river walk. Happy New Year!

No comments: