February 14, 2006

From the Yukon Council On Disability...


...where they've welcomed me and allowed me to use one of their computers and I've had a great talk with them. This is just great! And while I'm here, I'll take the opportunity to post another picture. Sorry if all those "filthy car with dogs" pictures are beginning to look the same - I'll get it clean one of these days! That one was taken somewhere when Pat and I were in mid-British Columbia.

I left the Whitehorse Star newspaper office a few minutes ago; their slogan is "ILLEGITIMUS NON CARBORUNDUM." It would be a good slogan for some papers in the States too. Anyway, back to the hotel - I'm sure the dogs are recovered from this morning's walk and ready to get outside for a while. Have a great day,

Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jay - Enjoying your posts and following your progress. Dress warm ...

Kevin Huff