February 12, 2006

Hi from Whitehorse!

And sorry for the delay! And sorry for no pictures, but I think I'll be getting some up in an hour or so. I'm at the Midnight Sun Coffee Roaster in downtown Whitehorse. We took Pat to the airport at about 6:00 this morning then came back and went to sleep for a couple more hours. Then we got up again and took about a two hour walk. We just go downstream on the Yukon for about ten minutes from our hotel then cross a bridge over to the other side. We walked for half an hour or so down that bank to a footbridge and cross back over to our side. Then we walk back up to our hotel. I have to go to Radio Shack and get a flash drive for my computer so I can transfer files to this computer. Including some pictures. So I'll be doing more posts soon. Until then,

Jay, Ivory and Nicky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're glad to see you reached your destination safely! It's been fascinating reading what you've been up to.

-Your friends at Ogden Subaru