February 06, 2006

If you're going to have car trouble...


...have it in Ogden, UT and if you have the opportunity, take it to Ogden Subaru. And while they're working on it, get something to eat at Moore's Family Restaurant! If this wasn't going to squeeze my time for picking up Pat in Vancouver I'd actually be having fun. A sales guy named Jeff hung out with us and checked out the dogs and just chatted and he suggested the excellent place (Moore's) for lunch, about three minutes walk up the street. They loved Ivory and Nicky up there and the food was fantastic. I knew I would like it when I walked in and looked at the menu and it said "Moore's - where you're only a stranger once."

The people here at the Subaru dealer have all been fantastic. Jeff helped out with finding a place to eat and our mechanic's name is Bill; he brought out the old head gasket and showed it to me and told me all about it. Jeff let me use his phone so I could make a new hotel reservation at Motel 6 - where they're giving us the same room we had last night - and a person who works in the office here named Erin (I hope I spelled your name right!) is giving us a ride back to the hotel. Southern hospitality has absolutely nothing on Utah hospitality.

Anyway, see you all again soon,

Jay, Ivory and Nicky.

No comments: